1. This morning I had a job interview at another school. Some would say it's a better school, I would say that it's just more affluent. Anyways, but time I got home from school there was a message on my voicemail offering me the job. So now I know that I will be employed next year, yay!
2. I received my Make Mine Modern swap goodies from Tracey. I'm not going to say much here because they deserve their own post. With lots of pictures. But here is the picture she took, just to give you an idea of how lucky I am.
3. I found out that a quilt that I made is not only being published (I have known that since January), but is also going to MARKET!! Can you believe it?? A quilt that I made is going to be displayed at Market!! The quilt will be in the June/July issue of Quilter's Home.
4. I redecorated my blog! There are still a few things I want to spruce up, but overall I'm happy with how it's looking. It was too cluttered and there wasn't a theme. So the theme is now par-tay! I think it reflect my aesthetic a bit better - clean and simple with some fun and colors!
5. See down at the bottom where it lists my followers? Notice that number? Over 100!! That is a HUGE FREAKIN' DEAL! And the number keeps going up! I can hardly believe it. So, for sticking with me (through this post and the ones before it) I have a little give away. :) I picked up a few of my favorite craft books to share with you guys.
To win, leave a comment telling me something that we have in common. Anything? Nothing? Which book would you prefer? Giveaway is open to everyone until April 27.