1. Making sure the Sewing Summit teachers are all lined up. We just announced 2 more teachers yesterday and they are pretty awesome, if I do say so myself! Vanessa from LBG Studio is going to teach a session on photography and Katy is coming all the way from England to teach a class on English Paper Piecing. I must admit, I'm starting to get bummed out that I won't be able to take any classes. :(
2. Tangerine Tango ends in 16 days! There is so much activity going on over in the Flickr group. I adore ALL of the entries so far! Here's a small sampling of what's going on over there.
1. Shattered, 2. Tangerine Slices Mini Quilt, 3. Tangering Tango Challenge piece - Quilted!, 4. "Tangerisk" for Tangerine Tango Challenge, 5. Finished my Tangerine Tango quilt top. #ttqc, 6. tangerine orange and white zig zag quilt, 7. Tangerine Tango Challenge - mini 1, 8. Big bang, 9. Orange quilt for my hubby
3. Patterns! I've been crazy inspired lately and have 3 new quilt patterns in the works. The first should be ready next week. I'm still making the samples for the other 2 and making sure I have the most efficient piecing, so those will probably come in March.
4. Blog design. I'd love to have someone professional redo my blog, but realistically I don't have the money for it right now (more on that below). So I'm slowly doing a slow revamp. You can see my new header & links up already and I'm working on my sidebar.
5. I'm back in school! Kind of... In order to get my Ga teaching license I need to take 3 credits on teaching special education. So I started a class yesterday through the University of Phoenix. It's a 6 week class, so I should be able to get my license before the next school year starts. It's the cheapest class I found, but I forgot how expensive college classes are!
Did you make it this far?!