The Festival of Hexagons is almost upon us. I can't wait to share my tutorial with you all and to see what you have made. Don't forget to add your hexy projects to our Flickr Pool. There's also a Hexagons group over on Threadbias where you can add your projects too.
As you may have noticed, there will be a linky party at the end of the Festival. There are $200 in prizes from Fat Quarter Shop!!!
Aug. 13 - Aug. 24: Blog Hop Tutorials
Aug. 27 - Sept. 2 : Link Party
Festival of Hexagons Link Party
1. You may enter a maximum of two projects into the linky party.
Each project must have it's own blog/Flickr/Threadbias post and link.
2. This is a HEXAGON event -- projects must use HEXAGONS in
at least 75% of the overall design.
3. Projects must have been completed within the last 6 months.
4. Everything goes! this linky party is for all things
sewn -- quilts, pillows, bags, home decor, etc.
5. NO size restrictions -- have fun!
I'll see you all back here next Monday, August 13, for the kick off and my tutorial!