I've started a Pinterest board for the fabrics that I think are Emerald.
Onto the rules!
All items must be started in 2013 to be eligible
1. There will be 3 categories:
- Minis: Any side under 30". Pillows, table runners, place mats, mug rugs, etc. will count as minis. Must be quilted & bound.
- Quilts: any size from baby to bed. Shortest side 30.5" or more. Must be quilted & bound.
- Just the Top: any size from baby to bed (shortest side must be at least 30''). Last year we had so many people who missed out because they only got around to making the top. And since I'm a "topper" I thought it'd be nice to take away some pressure.
2. Greens should be as bright and Emerald as possible, but all shades of green are welcome.
3. Focus should be on Emerald, but one other color (not green) and one neutral can be included in the quilts. For our purposes, neutrals include shades of white, cream, beige, brown, gray, and black.
4. The contest will run from January 7th through March 17th, 2013. (*ending date edited*)
5. You can submit one entry per category. Entries for quilts and minis should be completed projects, including quilting & binding. Quilts must have been started in 2013.
1. A link party/gallery will be hosted at www.asquaredw.com (here!). Entries will be open from March 4 - March 17. Entries will close at midnight PST on March 17
2. Each entry should link to a blog post / Threadbias post / Flickr page with details
3. Each entry should include quilt dimensions.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarifications!
Stay tuned for prizes and judges!